Send Topic Print
INFORMATION (Read 2216 times)
tucson55
YaBB Newbies

I Love the Costa
Maya

INFORMATION
03. Jan 2010 at 17:20

HAVE PURCHASED PROPERTY IN MAHAHUAL.  NEED WATER TANK, PUMP, MISC. PIPING ETC. ALSO SEPTIC TANK ETC. ALSO ALUMINUM WINDOWS/DOORS.  CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO WHERE THESE CAN BE PURCHASED? IN MAHAHUAL, CHETUMAL OR?

THANKS,

A J

IP Logged
casaverde
YaBB Newbies

Re: INFORMATION
Reply #1 - 08. Feb 2010 at 08:40

[size=14]I have resently completed a house in Xcalak  and have lots of spare items (aluminum door, casement windows ,satellite internet system complete, wire of all sizes , plastic undergroung cable tubing {orange } etc. etc. As wll as 7 years of local constuction tips. Feel free to contact me anytime..... Cool

Regards,
Don
[/size][email][/email]

IP Logged
tucson55
YaBB Newbies

I Love the Costa
Maya

Reply #2 - 08. Feb 2010 at 22:51

Don,

I have a lot of questions.  If possible could you respond to my e-mail account which is easier to use.  plazawest@gmail.com

Please send me the siizes of the wondows you have and other specs (wood/dbbl insulated/alum or vinyl clad etc.  Also if I was to use these where coulkd I get others that I would need?

I need a water system and also an electrical system - all basic at this time as we are renovating an existing building to live in while we build the main house.

I need a water tank, doors, windows, and a septic tank.  I prefer to do this part myself, but need advice on where to go etc.

Thnaks for contacting me.

Regards,

A J

IP Logged
Monty
YaBB Newbies

USA
Reply #3 - 28. Feb 2010 at 09:57

Hi,

There is another forum all about Costa Maya you may want to read.  Costa Maya Live! seems to be concentrated more on the Majahual area.
It is pretty active and you can find out where to purchse necessary items or join it & post a question.    
Go to:  http://www.costamayalive.com/Forum/

Welcome to Costa Maya!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print